We stayed there for a convention for 2 nights. Room is beautiful, nice amenities. Reception staff is very nice and professional. Our room was on the main floor and unfortunately a wedding party was partying it up late that night right above us on 2nd floor. Hardly any sleep that night. My husband had to make 2 calls to hotel staff to quiet them down around 2am. I'm sure another room on upper floor maybe facing the ocean would've been better. For an luxury hotel, the walls are pretty thin. Grounds are beautiful- perfect for weddings. Hotel was bustling with guests and visitors. They do a good job catering for corporate events. Try the hotel bar on upper deck overlooking courtyard and ocean for a sunset drink. Takes a while to get to the beach- you need to catch a hotel shuttle to cross you over the PCH but it's efficient. Would consider returning only for a better room location.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.