This was one of the most impressive resorts I have been to. My husband and I spent half of our honeymoon at the St.Regis Dana point, and everything was amazing. It was definitely an off-peak time, as the resort seemed quiet aside from hosting some meetings and events during the week, but when we arrived Saturday night, the bar was crowded, there was free live music & everyone, us included, was having a great time. It was also very nice to share the private beach with only 1 other couple. I felt that the staff were all super nice & helpful, and it seemed like they thought of everything. We were upgraded to a pool facing room with a balcony, which was a must- having a view of the courtyard, pool and ocean was one of our favorite parts. I hope that we will be able to visit again, as I was sad to leave we had such a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach