I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find fault with the St. Regis, but let's be honest - this is a gorgeous luxury hotel a stone's throw from a private beach. Yeah, it isn't cheap, but you generally get what you pay for. The room (resort view king) was huge and perfect, the restaurants, beach, and pool area were all great (had a wonderful meal at Monarch Bay Club). Above all, the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful at every turn. I don't think I had anything less than 5* interaction with a staff member. Sure it's expensive, but for a special few days, you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean stands The St. Regis Monarch Beach. Crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, the resort delivers an experience beyond expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your St. Regis, Monarch Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach