“Good food, very pleasant outdoor setting” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Washington
“Good food, very pleasant outdoor setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We all enjoyed Proud Mary's. We even bought a T-shirt.
The wait was reasonable for a Sunday.

I would return again.

Visited August 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
“Lunch with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I loved being out on the patio where the view adds to the atmosphere. Salads, sandwiches, soups were ordered and to everyone's delight, delicious. I had a Bloody Mary that was great!

Visited July 2012
San Diego, California
“Great Little Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spent one night in Dana Point for a wedding. The next morning we wanted get a little breakfast before heading home. The concierge at the hotel suggested this place. It is located at the Dana oint Harbor. We arrived here around 10:30 am and parking was a bit diffucult. We eventually found a spot, but had to drive around for a while. Proud Mary's faces the water and has a large patio with great views from almost every table. I was ready for lunch, but my husband wanted breakfast. They offered both so that was great. I had a turkey/avocado sandwhich, it came with fries and it was really good. My husband had an avocado and mushroom omlette and he enjoyed it, but he said that the onions in the omlette were almost raw. He would have liked it a little better if the onions had been cooked a bit. Service was very good and efficeint, we had a really nice meal here. I would definately reccomend it.

Visited June 2012
Capistrano Beach, California
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

What a great place for lunch....right on the water, outside and you can watch the fishing boats come and go.

Visited March 2012
San Clemente, California
“NEVER AGAIN!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have been a patron @ Prod Mary's for many years. I have always particulary loved their Bloody Mary drinks. This one time I mentioned to the waitress that my drink tasted a little weak. Before you knew it I had one of the owners at my table laughing at me and said you should only see how these drinks are made. Next the Bartender approached me, wanted me to go watch him make the drink. I declined, I felt so embarrassed especially with the restaurant full people. The Bartender/owner than stormed off like a little child insulted that anyone would complain about one of his drinks. He was a big bully. I find this type of customer service inexcusable. What happened to the Customer is Always right! Not here that's for sure! To top it off they charged me for the Drink. I continued with my meal not sure why, I think I was in shock at the way I was treated. There is also something to be said for the general service by waitress staff. You see them once when they take your order and again when they give you the check. Not even a thank you. I guess this is what happens when you do well and lose sight that your customer's are who keeps you in business.

• Visited January 2012