“Much better than San Fransisco's hotels in same price range” 4 of 5 stars

Town Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3211 Geneva Avenue, Daly City, CA 94014   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Daly City
Baltimore, Maryland
“Much better than San Fransisco's hotels in same price range”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am happy to write the first review of this property. Finding a good budget place in San Francisco is very difficult and I faced a lot of problems in doing so. I stayed in a hotel in San Francisco for two nights @$75/night and that hotel was a nightmare (Small room, dirty toilets). So I decided to move out of the city and near to airport as I had to catch an early morning flight on my last day at SF. I found this hotel on booking.com but there were no reviews on tripadvisor so I was a bit reluctant to book a place having no reviews on tripadvisor. I finally ended up booking a place through airbnb. The host of that place was not nice and was having party at 11pm. So at 11pm I decided to leave the house and searched for another place. I called the front desk of Town Motel and they readily offered me a room at the same price mentioned on booking.com (I also called another hotel in Daly City and they asked $50 more than the booking.com price as the reservation on booking.com for the night was closed although the rates were visible. They wanted to take advantage of the fact that I was in dire need of a place in the middle of the night). When I reached at Town Motel it was an OK neighborhood, the guy at front desk was very helpful and there was enough parking. The room was very clean though basic with all amenities. The wifi was OK. I stayed here for two nights and really liked the place. The lady at front desk the next day was very helpful too. So if you have a car and are looking for a nice budget place around San Francisco or near airport, I would highly recommend this place.

-Free Parking
-Very good, friendly and considerate staff
-Clean
-Safe
-Good sleep quality

When you check in ask for a room on level two away from Geveva Ave.

Room Tip: ask for a room on level two away from Geveva Ave.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Town Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Town Motel

Address: 3211 Geneva Avenue, Daly City, CA 94014
Location: United States > California > Daly City
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Daly City
Hotel Class:2 star — Town Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Town Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Town Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.