“I'll be back nice room and great location to go to San Francisco.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alpine Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Alpine Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Alpine Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   560 Carter St, Daly City, CA 94014   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Daly City
Los angeles
“I'll be back nice room and great location to go to San Francisco.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Nice room and great location to go for vacation to San Francisco I really like the hotel, good rates definitely I'll be back to this place when I go back to San Francisco with my family to have more good times.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marysville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The room was neat, clean, and was decorated very nicely (in fact my friend that went with me took many pictures with her phone and kept saying how cute the room was). The staff were accommodating to my needs and pleasant to deal with. I am thinking maybe in October we will go back again. The Alpine Inn & Suites is right next to the Cow Palace, for those going there for an event or convention it couldn't be more perfect for you. We were there for a convention at the Cow Palace and to visit the city.

Room Tip: They have 1 handicap room .. if you want that book with plenty of advance notice .. I did not stay i...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A group of teachers traveled to San Francisco this past May for a conference and had an awesome stay at Alpine Inn. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and decorated very nicely. Because we were on a school's budget, we couldn't afford a 4-Star hotel. However, this more than exceeded our expectations. One person in our group commented that it felt like staying in a boutique hotel.
I also want to make sure that I acknowledge how flexible and understanding the owner (Kunal) was. There were some hiccups in our travels but him and his staff were very understanding and worked with us to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. There's not a lot that's walkable but there's plenty of room for parking and the neighborhood felt very safe.
If we are in San Francisco again (or Daly City!) we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Overall room was nicely styled with good amenities. However the TV was from the stone age and there was some noise plumbing and a creaky bathroom door that kept waking my daughter. Room does not have a safe but has wifi but is woefully slow and cuts out alot. The included continental breakfast is anything of the sort orange juice coffee a few apples hardboiled eggs and packet pastries and porridge and that's it. You have to also carry that back to your room as there's no seating. That said it's fairly priced and close to airport.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Don't be deceived, this motel is a 2 Star establishment. While, the staff is nice, the rooms are not worth the price($169/night) that I was charged. The walls are not clean, the sinks don't flow very well, there was no breakfast in the morning except for the coffee. Also, the general area is very questionable and you wonder if your car will still be there in the morning. When I go to Motel 6 and pay $60 for the night, I know what I am going to get. For $169, this was rip off. I made this reservation through Booking.com.

Room Tip: Park your car outside of your room if you must stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I do not trust reviews sometimes. That's why I like to give an honest review. The place is clean, has free parking and it is safe. However it is in the middle of nowhere -almost ghetto. So if you don't have a car think about it twice. You can't walk anywhere. There's nothing around walking distance worth seeing.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Renton, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed for 1 night on April 9 to visit Fisherman's Wharf Pier 39 before my husband Sea Otter Classic - Grand Fondo bicycle ride in Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey Bay. It a very motel Inn for a reasonable price. The room is very clean and comfortable bed. I would stay here again if I visit San Francisco which is only 8 miles. The shower is not spacious but overall ok. There's wifi, smaill fridge and microwave with continental breakfast which is very convenient if you are travelling with family. We had a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The room at the very end is quiter
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Alpine Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!