“Fantastico!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Los Angeles
“Fantastico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been eating here since I moved to the area 5 years ago. This place is a hidden gem. I've always had amazing meals and the service is extraordinary! Pops or son Alex does the cooking while Mom and brother Luigi wait tables. Truly an amazing place!

Visited December 2013

Fresno, California
“Celebrating my cousin's birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant and it was a wonderful experience. I took my cousin here to celebrate his birthday. The bruschetta was so tasty. I'm a garlic lover and this definitely satisfied my pallet. We both had the steak special and were truly surprised when it was brought to our table. The meat was so tender, it melted in my mouth. If you go there for dinner, try and get there early because it gets packed. It's a small place and not a lot of tables. We went on a weekday and it got really crowded. All in all, my cousin and I enjoyed oursleves.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seal Beach, California
“better than the chains”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Tired of the Olive Gardens and Macaroni Grills, we decided to give this place a try. The service was wonderful. The bread was good with the garlic spread. My pork chop was a little dry, but the peppercorn sauce was good. My wife's crab cakes were a little mushy. Seems like a popular place. We will continue our search for great Italian food

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cypress, California
“Intimate & Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Delicious food! Just ask the waiter (who will be related to the owner :) who will be able to give you a detailed and enticing description of the evenings delicious entrees. It was recommended to us by Italian friends of my husbands, and from the first time we tried it, we have yet to be disappointed. Service is excellent, the food is amazing! Fresh and full of flavor! I spent my birthday there last year with friends and I've gone there for intimate dinners. If you love home made delicious and truly one of a kind, you must try this restaurant! Buono!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cypress, California
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love this place, every time we go we are welcomed like family. the food is great best sea bass in town.

• Visited February 2013