“Best place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County

You added Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Cypress, California
“Best place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The night shift at the Courtyard is excellent. I visit often with co workers that stay here all the time. Any time we need a good place to eat eather Justin the night manager or Eduardo always recommend a great place to eat, both are verry helpful and will go out of their way to help us. The girls at the Bistro are great as well, fast service and food is always excellent. The hotel is great always clean and has a nice and modern lobby, great place to relax. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SallyBrayton, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for recognizing our great staff members. We are very fortunate to have the Marriott training available and it is always comforting to see that our guests recognize them. We know that in the hiring process we seek out employees that we know will be dedicated to holding our standards high. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Her name was Cathy. She was very nice and kind.
I really want to stay here again.
Just one thing was my room was little dark though, but it was OK.
You guys have to ask to Cathy if you want to get a great service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SallyBrayton, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for bringing Cathy to our attention. We have to agree, she is very special and we know how lucky we are to have her on our team. Please contact me with your name or room number so we can check it to see why it was dark. Sally 714 484-2502 Thank you again for taking the time to write a comment in TripAdvisor!!
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

the front desk staff- silena, alicia and nicole are super helpful
we always ask them to do extra stuff for our group and they always do it happily.
we use the conference rooms for union negotiations and the front desk team always supports us in getting what we need
But- the company should invest in some computers and xerox equipment from the 21st century because the the machines are very poor

Room Tip: we use the facility for conferences as it is very convenient to the freeways
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our front desk staff. We are very proud of the customer service we provide and Silena, Nicole, and Alicia are definitely stars! I have shared your comments with them and I have also passed along your suggestions. Please note that we changed our computer systems in our Business Center and Boarding Pass stations during our renovation in October 2011 but it is important to us to see it from a guest's point of view.
Bonifay, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Clean and big rooms, refrigerator, coffee maker. They have a Bistro in their beautiful lobby. The AC in our room did not have a cover on the controls so you can easily touch the microchip board thing. The actual controls are across the room on the wall and our AC took almost an hour to work so it was pretty warm in the room for a long while. Very close to Knott's Berry Farm that you can actually hear screams at the parking lot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SallyBrayton, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. If you remember your room number, please let me know so we can check on the AC unit. You can also call me directly at 714 827-1010 and tell me your last name so we can check your room number in history and fix the problem.
Perris, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I stayed for the weekend. We were immediately greeted as we approached the front desk by Silena. She was extremely friendly, professional and made us feel right home. Throughout our stay the staff was amazing as well. Our suite was PERFECT! During this trip we actually used some of the amentities that this hotel has to offer. We went down to the pool at night, the pool and jacuzzi were fabulous and the perfect temp. My husband and I also took advantage of the Fitness Center. We were very thrilled to see all state of the art equipment. We had breakfast with our family the following morning. The bistro staff were AWESOME. The food was TOP NOTCH and the bistro even provides Starbucks which I love. Prices are very reasonable as well. I can't say enough about this hotel. It really is the cleanest and friendliest place. It's a MUST stay!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We definitely take great pride in our staff with Silena as our Front Office Manager, taking the lead and conducting training which you experienced first hand. Our new Bistro proudly serving Starbucks has been a hit with our guests and along with our 24 hour Market has surely served as a nice convenience. Again, your comments are greatly appreciated.
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I just checked out of this hotel this morning and cannot rave enough about my stay. If I could give it more than five stars I would. As soon as I walked into the lobby I felt right at home. The design has a tranquil and contemporary setting. It felt very peaceful and zen like. Alicia at the front desk was professional and friendly. I called her twice to request a roll up bed and extra towels. Dave,I believe his name was, a tall older gentleman delivered them in a timely manner. A few minutes after he left Alicia called asking if we received the items we requested. Best staff. Thank you for making our stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed March 2013
SallyBrayton, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for writing a review in TripAdvisor for us.. We have recognized both Alicia and Dave for taking care of your needs. We enjoy hearing from our guests and hope you will be able to visit us again soon.
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have stayed at this property twice now and simply can’t believe how nice the staff is. If you have business in this area or if you want to visit Disney- stay at this hotel. The staff at the Bistro is so warm and friendly and fun to talk to that you will actually WANT to spend your evening at the hotel. The front office staff is also very, very good. The only complaint I have is that I asked if the hotel could shuttle me to Disney and was promised that someone will get back to me on that but no one did. Not a big deal. Overall, one of my best experiences at a Marriott.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SallyBrayton, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
What a wonderful review and thank you for your kind words about our Bistro and Front Desk Staff. I am hoping you were able to join us on Thursday evening 3/21 for our Trivia Guest Appreciation Party! I apologize that you did not receive a call back about your shuttle to Disneyland question.The great news is that there is an OCTA bus that runs every 20 minutes down Katella to and from Disneyland for only $2.00!!! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Cypress Anaheim/Orange County? Share your experiences!