“pleasantly, warm vibes with an attitude of caring.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress

You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5990 Corporate Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 (Formerly Homestead Cypress)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
“pleasantly, warm vibes with an attitude of caring.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I was there for a few months. Started as in between places stay. But the made so comfortable I stayed longer. The front desk was so positive and helpful. Carmen is sweet but funny, i for get the new guys name but hes cool, and Brandon is a PRO! Brandon always know an answer and is very helpful. The room was nice, TV , kitchen, clean bathroom and more.. If ur looking for hotel for a stay of week or more and want it have have home like feel. Then these is the place.

• Stayed March 2013
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel is well-positioned as the service at the front desk is outstanding. I've been happy with everyone there and especially Carmen who went out of her way on several occasions. She is sweet, kind, hard-working and professional.
While this budget hotel is not a four-star hotel in terms of amenities or the facility but it's a 10-star in terms of service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect. Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.
Cypress, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Extended Stay in Cypress is a great place to stay... clean rooms, very friendly staff that goes out of their way to help or assist.... Carlos, the manager, very professional and friendly along with Sadie and Bryan and the other nice people... the rooms are always cleaned and neat, flat screen tv, .... great place whether for a weekend or long trip...

Room Tip: sorry, i clicked the fitness center and they don't offer that; but they do offer washers and dry...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America - Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure to know that we have done a great job providing you with great service and also making you feel like this is your home away from home. We strive ourselves in excellence. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We pride our self’s in excellent service everyday day in every way.
Victorville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Extendedstay Hotel in Cypress. I had to go to at Meeting very early in the morning and it onyl took me 10 minutes to get there, Which was great I didnt have to fight the morning traffic. When I arrived back to the hotel I loved that I was able to cook my own meal I didnt had to spend much money on going out to resaturants. The staff was very friendly to my surprise I usally stay at Holiday Inn and I never get the service I got at this location. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America - Cypress. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I usually stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Cypress but decided to try Extended Stay because of their competitive pricing. I was a little hesitant but the girl at the front counter whose name is "Katie" I think. She was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. They were very accomodating and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definately recommend this hotel to family and coworkers. Thank you to such an amazing staff at Extended Stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the major street.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing our staff, especially Sadie. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. It is so rewarding to read that we have made such a great impression that you continued to come back!
La Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had reservations booked through a travel site & our reservation transmitted incorrectly. We called the travel site as soon as the reservation confirmation was received & we were assured that our room would accommodate our entire party. When we got to the hotel after a day spent at an amusement park to check in we found out that the room we were booked in to would not accommodate our party. Bryan & Carmen the employees working that night went out of their way to try to accommodate us in to another room since they were sold out with it being a holiday weekend. While we were on the phone with the travel site dealing with the error Bryan & Carmen continued to try to assist us in finding accommodations that would work for us by providing us the names & phone numbers of nearby hotels so that we could see if we could find other accommodations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America - Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure to know that we have done a great job providing you with great service. I am glad that our associates were able to assist you with find accommodations. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate you here. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We pride our self’s in excellent service everyday day in every way.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I travel a lot and i stay at a lot of hotels a friend of mine recommended me to try this one and I'm so happy that I did try this hotel the customer service and people where excellent so helpful made me feel real comfortable the kitchen was a big plus for me I love to cook at other hotels that stayed at they did not have a kitchen area that made my stay at Extended Stay a real good experience the room gave me that home feeling which is always good when you feel at home my time here at Extended Stay was a good one me and my family are planning a vacation most definitely we will be staying at Extended Stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress? Share your experiences!