“Best kids plated dish ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 151 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: Japanese
Los Gatos, California
“Best kids plated dish ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a kids menu for my son and chicken curry something for my self. The kids plate looked amazing my little picky eater was so excited about the dish. Although he didn't like the meat balls (maybe because of the curry flavour ), he loved the rest. I really recommend this japanese restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ceres, California
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I recently celebrated my middle son's birthday by taking him to the restaurant of his choice. He chose the Curry House in Cupertino. My past experience with Japanese food was that it was more bland than I cared for. At the Curry House, my opinion was changed, for the good. The food was very good, served in a timely fashion and with constant service every time my lemonade got close to half full. The menu choices were interesting. You can get your curry mild, medium, hot, extra hot, or superhot. I will have to work up my nerve to get to Super Hot. It was my very first time there and I look forward to returning. If you are in the area, I strongly suggest you check it out for yourself. Then you can write your own review. lol

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Delicious Japanese Curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been to two locations in the LA area and was excited to hear they opened one up in Cupertino. The curry here is good. I always get mine hot, but it isn't hot. There is a bottle of their spicy oil on the table. I add this to my curry to make it just the right heat. This location is very clean. They cater nicely to families. A few kid's meals on the menu. We signed up for their mailing list and we periodically receive coupons via email. I've been here for lunch and dinner and there is usually a wait if you arrive at peak hours. Service is slow, no matter what time you arrive. Parking is not too bad, underground parking is behind the restaurant. Excellent chinese bakery next door that we always hit up for dessert afterwards.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“One of the best Lunch places around Cupertino.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very Tasty food, with variety of spice levels and reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty expensive for the...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

Pretty expensive for the fast food quality