I stayed at this hotel for two nights. Noise from outside wasn't a problem for me, though I did notice a difference with the window open versus closed. A bigger problem was that I could pretty easily hear the tv, phone, and alarm clock from the room next door.
My other issue was the bed. While it is by no means the worst hotel bed I've slept in, I did have some trouble getting comfortable and falling asleep. Westin and Hyatt beds are nicer, but those places are also typically more expensive and for a sub-$100 room it wasn't bad.
Other than that the hotel was fine. Everything seemed clean and either new or well-kept, and the free in-room wired high speed Internet worked great (didn't try the free wireless). The staff was friendly. I didn't try many of the other hotel amenities (including breakfast).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel Cupertino
- Hilton Cupertino
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Cupertino
- Cupertino Hilton
- Cupertino Hilton Garden Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.