“AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Everyone was amazing and I felt at home. Their service was fantastic. Housekeepers, front desk and breakfast staff was so nice and made sure we had an amazing stay. It was near the chinese village too so it made better!!!!!

Room Tip: Breakfast is separate charge of 12.95 plus tax. It's all good since it was a buffet and food was...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I always choose our romantic getaways here. This hotel is our home away from home. Very clean, quiet, and the staff is excellent. They have a Great Breakfast Buffet for an appropriate price. 2 tumbs up!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel is very handy for business and good location. Lounge area is good with coffee, tea, and water. The front desk personnel were very professional and fast. The room was clean, good TV and broadcast, and easy parking.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel has very nice & friendly staff, they are really helpful and service oriented. Each morning they'd make special coffee just for us. The room was very clean and the beds nice and sturdy. Although the neighbourhood might not be very attractive at first sight, this hotel is a real plus and we'd recommend the Chinese restaurants in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Littlerock, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

After breaking down in a strange town, my Wife and myself decided to stay with a familiar name in the Hilton Garden Inn. First let me say that most of the employees I ran into really get it. They were so friendly and attentive, and really seem to care. But I did not stay there for the friendly employees.
Things started going downhill when we ordered room service. After my wife told the person taking the order over the phone that she couldn't eat anything spicy, and was suggested to try a club sandwich. I ordered the BLT, knowing that it would have a bite. My BLT was delicious, but my wife could not eat her club sandwich because it was spicy.
When we first entered our room, the heater/a/c was turned off. I set it at 71 and expected the room to be approximately 71. Throughout the night I kept waking up cooking, the room was like an oven, each time turning the temp down a little until at 6 am I was down to 60 and still to hot. I bet i did not sleep for more than 1 hour at a time.
Upon seeing that my socks were filthy on the bottom, I took a good look at the carpet, and it was the source of my dirty socks. At this point i was looking at most everything to make sure it was clean. I found a couple of problems, but one specifically made me not want to use the bathroom.
I told the front desk of these problems, and they "resolved" it, or so I though, by adjusting my bill. we went to the front desk and received our final bill. When we got home we found that they had charged my bank more than my final bill said. After calling the hotel and talking to the Assistant General Manager, he agreed to make another adjustment on my bill. The problem was re-resolved, or so I thought. The over-charge was then replaced with another amount, but not what the AGM had said he would. I called to complain to Hilton Customer Service. They told me that I would hear from the Hotel manager within 3 business days. It is now 5 business days, and although the hotel has made good on the credit, I have not heard a word from the Hotel Manager.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Wasilla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Online reservations and date of our actual arrival was a day off at 2am in the morning. The Front Desk; he stepped up noticed the date and adjusted our arrival date; I informed he this was our first visit at this location; normally stay at our favorite Hilton in another town. Tired of driving. The Front Desk described the services available; type of breakfast service provided and our check in/out was quick and smooth. Hats off to the gentleman that early morning answering my several phone calls and promptly answering each question. If we are in the area again; we will make reservations with confidence for this location! Thank you!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Fremont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The HIlton Garden Inn in Cupertino is a very convenient location with a very knowledgable staff. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Breakfast was amazing , and their server Rose was the kindest person that provided prompt attention/service to us. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino

Address: 10741 North Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA 95014
Location: United States > California > Cupertino
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in Cupertino
#5 Business Hotel in Cupertino
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel Cupertino
Hilton Cupertino
Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Cupertino
Cupertino Hilton Garden Inn

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.