Great central location for the San Francisco area if you are wanting to see all around the Bay Area. Within a block of an East Asian market with plenty of restaurants, bakery and even a Starbucks. Apple world headquarters is just a 5 minute drive and their employee store is open to the public. So if you want things you can't buy anywhere else like t-shirts, hats, binders etc. go there.
If you want to spa at the hotel it's out of commission as its being redone and the pool isn't heated. Although its a nice hotel they keep the hallways so cold you almost see your breathe. The front staff I found was indifferent at best.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel Cupertino
- Hilton Cupertino
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Cupertino
- Cupertino Hilton
- Cupertino Hilton Garden Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.