“'Go to' place for Chinese take out” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cupertino, California
“'Go to' place for Chinese take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We've gotten take out here many times. Favorites include hot & sour soup, beef with broccoli, chicken fried rice, chicken chow mein, lemon chicken, Kung pao chicken & shrimp.

Visited June 2013

New Delhi, India
“A Good Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We, a group of three friends, had gone on a Saturday for dinner. We started off with our favorites: Teriyaki Beef Strips & Pot Stickers and went on to have Mixed Fried Rice and a Prawn dish. Good food, a comfortable ambience and fast & friendly service ensured an enjoyable meal. A place recommended for solo, couples, family, friends and business meals.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great won ton soup - loaded with vegetables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The won ton soup is loaded with carrots, broccoli and more. Very hearty and tasty. The dumplings were not as good as I remembered and I would have liked to have had them served with ginger and soy sauce. But the service was great and they happily brought me some ginger. I love the salad with chicken on top - I wish I had the recipe for the dressing.

Visited April 2013
New Delhi, India
“A good place for Chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We, a group of five, had an enjoyable week-day dinner. We had Teriyaki Beef Strips, Pot Stickers, Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Honey Walnut Chicken, Fried Rice and Chow Fun. Very good food, ambience and fast & friendly service. Wish the restaurant had a bit extended hours in the evening.

• Visited May 2012
Sunnyvale, California
“Great for dine in or take out...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've eaten at MG for many years now and the quality of the food and service has not wavered. I enjoy going there for girls-night-out as they have a couple large round tables in the back that we like. All the girls can gather round and chat without missing any good gossip that happens at a long table. The lazy susan is a bonus in allowing everyone to get their portion of Honeyed Walnuts Prawns without a fight breaking out ;-). I've also eaten there with my family. In addition, we order take out at least once a month. My husband has to leave the house as soon as he hangs up the phone because the food is ready really fast. I'm not a chinese food expert by any means, but I know what I like and I will continue to enjoy this chinese food.

• Visited May 2012