1) RUDE PEOPLE WORK THERE
2) ROOMS ARE FILTHY & RUN DOWN
3) SOCKS STICK TO CARPET LIKE VELCRO
4) BREAKFAST IS GROSS! AND THE FRONT DESK STAFF BREATHES DOWN YOUR NECK IF YOU SHOW UP THERE. THEN THEY TEXT THEIR FRIENDS ON FB AT A TABLE NEXT TO YOU!!
Hated it! Picked up our stuff into the back to the nasty room!
Just rude as hell!
4) GHETTO LOCATION
Very close to the freeway for
fast getaway tho!
5) NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
I Cannot express enough here just how disgusting being in that room was. It was impossible to sleep. You can hear everything through the walls and it's just filthy dirty! There was absolutely nothing comforting about staying in that god awful room. I was edgy the entire time I was there, and could not wait for my stay to be over, and because I got sick I was stuck in that room.
My Lord I wish there was a way to shout this from the highest mountain top, but please don't stay here!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is centrally located to all the major attractions in city of Los Angeles. We offer affordable rates and superb customer service. We are here to provide the best customer satisfaction to our guest. With our recently remodeled rooms, we want our guest to feel very comfortable and enjoy their stay here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Culver City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Culver City Hotel Culver City