"The cleaning lady stole my ring and didn't turn it in."
May 21- morning
Cleaning lady asked if we wanted our room cleaned. We said "no because it's messy." There were personal items everywhere and frankly we didn't want anyone touching our stuff. That night we came back to a very clean room. Bed was made, there were fresh soap and towel. All our personal belongings were neatly stashed into one corner. We thought that was nice even tho we said no to cleaning it.
May 22- morning
We checked out at 10am. We didn't find problems yet everything ran smoothly... So we thought.
Noon- I noticed I wasn't wearing me ring. I remembered taking it off the night before and placing it on the table next to the bed. But I had no phone with me to call no wifi anywhere.
Midnight- finally got back to another hotel we checked in at after ramada. I called the front desk to ask about my missing ring. The lady was really rude about it "she told me it was too late and to call back tomorrow because it didn't turn up" and hung up on me.
So 1) the cleaninglady took it and kept it for herself
2) they don't vacuum their rooms well or clean them thoroughly......
Because if they did they should found it if it had fallen down the table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is centrally located to all the major attractions in city of Los Angeles. We offer affordable rates and superb customer service. We are here to provide the best customer satisfaction to our guest. With our recently remodeled rooms, we want our guest to feel very comfortable and enjoy their stay here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Culver City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Culver City Hotel Culver City