“Value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Moscow, Russia
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Nice, not new, but nice hotel with free parking. That was the most cheapest deal for my dates, so I wasn't expecting too much comfort. The hotel situated on the way, but there is no noise. In surrounding there are some Chinese restaurants with cheap, but tasty food

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

As a frequent customer here, I have stayed in a variety of rooms. I find them comfortable, attractive, bright, and adequately equipped. The night staff have been uniformly personable and accommodating in resolving reservation and housekeeping requests - kudos to Helen, Monica, and Corina, who have each gone out of their way at dreary hours to contribute to the positive experience.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are a worthwhile upgrade, though the noise and vibration from a neighbor's Jacuzzi...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Me and my family stayed here for one night as we were stuck in LA as we missed our flight to Bangkok because our flight from New York was delayed. We checked in at 4AM and were given room 103. The room and the bathroom were cleaner and better maintained that most drive-in motels and the beds were very comfortable. Very helpful staff at check-in! (continue reading to find out why)

Later that night I realised that I had forgotten my laptop in the back of the taxi that had dropped us off at the Ramada, and the next morning we informed the receptionist and asked whether she could access the security camera outside, she responded that she didn't know and we would have to ask the manager, who would be coming in at 3PM. We left for the airport and throughout the day we were sent back between Taxi ranks, LAPD and Airport Police to find any information/footage on this taxi, but no one seem to know anything. At 3PM we called the hotel to ask the manager if he had footage of the taxi from last night, one hour later he sent us an email with photos of the said taxi, the picture was blurry but he was able to identify the taxi number, we tracked down the taxi and in the end I git my laptop back. Will definitely use the Ramada if I ever visit LA.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Idaho Falls, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THE RAMADA! Every time i travel to my visit my family i stay there. The morning staff is great but a young lady from grave yard shift was very rude! I believe her name was Helen. Let me say this young lady was very uneducated had lack of respect and was very rude again I repeat. I came in and told her I had a reservation and very quickly and rude replied "no you don't!" Her energy was horrible like if she hated working there. I really think I am done going to The Ramada if she will be working there with that bad vibe! I called to talk to the manager and complain but he was not there. But besides that I never really had a problem staying there its very clean they even have their own gym and free breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed overnight here on New Year's Eve because we were attending a late wedding nearby. The best part of the room was the bed (excluding the pillows which were thin and lumpy in random spots), though that's the extent of it. The room was shabby and barely clean with spots all over the carpet, as well as dings and scratches on the furniture and mold on the underside of the shower rod. The complimentary breakfast was a whole lot of carbs and a few basic pieces of fruit. Internet was fairly good. Very pleasant staff at check-in and breakfast are the only thing that bumps this hotel from Poor to Average. Wouldn't stay here again, though.

Room Tip: All of the rooms orient toward the parking area (vice the street) so most are quiet. Our room was t...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Nice room. Bed was hard. Very noisy about 2 am. Needed more towels. Big bath towels would have been nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!