“comfortable hotel with good location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Culver City
Santa Maria
“comfortable hotel with good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed here in November, 2011. It's close to good restaurants and I felt safe walking alone at night. The room was nice, bed was compfy and the staff are very nice. Breakfast was good -- cereal & fruit for me.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

It was a cimfortable room. the carpet was not clean and the wiindow was jammed and could be opened.
there was amicrowave but no microvable cup.
There was breakfast which was good.
It is within 9 miles from hollywod and LA Downtown.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 4 nights my check-in was very interesting. I had never seen a hotel have behind their desk a person with no customer service, this person had no idea what she was doing wasn't able to greet me properly, as a matter a fact she treated me as if i was a "friend" her tone was so bulgar and with no manner. It's such a shame on this nice hotel to loose customers thanks to the people representing it. Not only my check-in was bad but they claim to have breakfast every morning from 6:30-10am which is a LIE! The doors to their breakfast never open until past 7am when i see them do a shift switch and even after that you need to be asking them what their breakfast contains off because coffee is late & they don't have half of the things out. I felt sorry for the young lady that came in at that time you always see her running back and forth i think she's the only person i saw putting out breakfast and taking care of all of us guest. Im leaving out the rooms service horrible you would think the rooms are nice because of their pictures, NOT TRUE! Coffee pot was filthy seems as if they don't get cleaned they give you one towel knowing theirs 2 people in the room sometimes they picked up my trash and sometimes they didn't, But regardless i think i got my point threw i do not recommend you waste your money on this crapy service motel i have all negative comments and feed back on my experience and as i said the only person kind enough is the young lady in the A.M i hope soon she finds a better position for her standards.

• Stayed November 2011
ramadainncc, Manager at Ramada Culver City, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Thank you for coming back to our hotel as we do appreciate your business and comment about our morning staff. We truly apologize for your experience, as it was not what you expected. We are constantly training our staff to be friendlier and value customer satisfaction. It is sad to see you were not happy with the service you received and we will address those issues that you had with our staff. If you do come back; please give us an opportunity to serve you again and we will make sure you will have a much better experience
Best Regards,
BIkash
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011 via mobile

Simply love this place. You can really see the changes this place is doing i have to return next month and I've definitely made this the hotel i want to come to they have a great discounted rate which is perfect for me thank you Ramada for your hospitality :)

• Stayed September 2011
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was there for few days for work. I really enjoyed staying there. People are very friendly and its very convinient to get in and out of free way. I was working in Century city, and it was really convinient for me to get to work. Place is very nice, clean and they had very fast internet then other hotels I've stayed before. I would defiantely recommend to my friends here in San Fransisco.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Property is decent; a lot better than the neighboring Sun Burst Motel & Spa Suites (avoid if possible). It's fairly clean, not too dated and has different room type options like a comfortable Spa Suite with hot tub in the room. The gym is amusing to say the least and the property has a laundry room and a skimpy free breakfast. WiFi was pretty spotty at times. Service was pretty good; there is a Rachel at the front desk who was very accommodating; her kind hospitality was welcoming and overall commendable! Thank you Rachel!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Fresno, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel earlier in the month! From the time of check-in to check-out our stay was marvelous. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and not to mention helpful. We aren't from around this area and wanted to know of some attractions/ things to do in the area they recommended. They recommended us visit Venice/Santa Monica beach as well as Hollywood and some places to eat in the area. We didn't really know where anything was or how to get around so they helped us tremendously with that. The rooms for very nice, looked as if they had been just newly remodeled, and the hotel was very clean. The beds were superrrr comfortable, ad not to mention the prices were reasonable! I had booked through Expedia thinking i was going to be saving money but in actuality i was paying more for the room than if I had booked directly with them so they gave me a coupon for 15% off to use for my next visit there. Only downfall tot his hotel was there was no swimming pool which was kind of a bummer but all in all our stay here at the Ramada was fantastic and I would definitely recommend others stay here as well!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!