“Family Visit” 3 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6161 West Centinela Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230-3200 (Formerly Radisson Los Angeles Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Honors Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Georgia, United States
“Family Visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel was conveniently located for the purpose of our stay. It was comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. Sits next to major highway and traffic was heavy, but was OK. sWas a short cab ride to the LAX airport.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Glendale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent Customer Service - especially the Front Desk and lobby lounge. I will definitely stay here again and I will recommend it to my friends. Great location, right next to a mall and restaurants - walking distance.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Pros: Lobby is nice, clean, and well furnished. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Parking options are what you'd expect from a 3.5 star hotel. Relatively safe environment. 10 mins from LAX. 5 mins from shopping mall and restaurants.

Cons: Parking attendants at hotel entrance could use hospitality lessons. Restroom is small.

Finally, if you plan on staying here on a Saturday night, be prepared for a hip hop club environment. I arrived at 9:00pm with my sleeping 3 and 4 year olds and I had to pass thru the lobby, which was very loud and resembled a party scene. The thud of the "bass" followed me all the way to my room, and I had to deal with all the noisy drunken clubbers walking the halls.

Overall, I guess it's "All About That Bass -No Treble!"

Stayed December 2014
Culver City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My check in experience was Excellent. I arrived early and they were able to accommodate me. However, I got to my room, I discovered that the maid neglected to clean out the refrigerator from a prior guess and I had to throw out some moldy items. I was given a complimentary dinner as as result and it was delicious. Other than that, either the walls were thin or I had loud neighbors. I got very little sleep my first and third night. Otherwise, it was a pleasant hotel.

Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The staff are universally wonderful - friendly, helpful, and very much on top of everything. The location is close enough to LAX that you could easily just take a cab, if you had business at the studios in Culver City. There are a few restaurants close by, but as with anything in LA, you really do need a car--then it's but minutes to Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey, or elsewhere (stay off the highways!). The hotel's own restaurant, Shares, was one of the mixed bags. The first night, needing an early-to-bed and no hassle after a day's travel, we ate supper there and it was very good, with prompt service. The second night, exhausted, we decided not to drive anywhere and again ate in. They had a big party of 18, but that's no excuse. The service was absent, the food, when it arrived, nearly inedible, the bartended didn't know the new wine list and couldn't get my order... However, the manager took the inedible off the bill, got the correct wine, and spotted us dessert, so who can complain? The restaurant had a great buffet for breakfast.

This Doubletree is a little worn around the edges, but it has a lovely private garden, lots of places to meet and greet, good beds with nice linens, and as said, a fabulous staff. You could do lots worse in LA.

Room Tip: I liked the room we had on the first floor facing the garden - in the hurly burly of LA, it felt tra...
Los Angeles, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I love the way we are welcomed and the way the hotel is clean, organized, and nice to everyone. I location is also great, close to the airport and to the freeway 405, which connects you with the city. great experience.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Bishop, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had to be moved 2 times on the second day of our stay for an A/C Heater problem and again for a Noise problem. WEDDING! All the Groomsmen were on the 12th floor with us. The last nights went Well. We were helped with our bags to each room. They couldn't have been more Helpful!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside? Share your experiences!