If you need to stay on the Westside, this is a good option. Its not downtown, not Hollywood, not Santa Monica - but you have access to all of those locations pretty easily (if you can deal with the 405).
It appears to be a larger Courtyard - 12-14 floors or so. The rooms appear updated. When I arrived at around 2am, I got into the room and they apparently gave me a room that was not cleaned - kinda weird walking in on a messy room, as it felt as though someone was still there. They gave me a new room and threw in some breakfast vouchers.
This is the first Courtyard I've been to that had valet parking - although there's sufficient self parking. It's kinda dark in the back of the hotel though.
Staff was friendly and took care of things quickly.
I'd stay here again if I need to be in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This brand new hotel features 260 spacious guestrooms and suites in addition to over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event space and a full catering department. 3.5 miles north of LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- Courtyard Culver City
- Courtyard Hotel Culver City
- Culver City Courtyard
- Culver City Marriott