I stayed here for two nights on business travel. The hotel was nice. Nice rooms and very comfortable beds. Definitely an upgraded hotel. Plenty of amenities in the room including lots of soft towels. Looking forward to staying here upon return to Culver City.
There were a few negatives including $12 for parking. The walls of the rooms are thin and I heard my neighbors' conversations and televisions.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- Courtyard Culver City
- Courtyard Hotel Culver City
- Culver City Courtyard
- Culver City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This brand new hotel features 260 spacious guestrooms and suites in addition to over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event space and a full catering department. 3.5 miles north of LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.