“Wonderful lobby, business, and lounging areas” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Culver City
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Wonderful lobby, business, and lounging areas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you are an SPG member, this hotel is the best bang-for-your-points. Friendly staff. Clean hotel. However, we were given an upgrade to a deluxe king room (probably 100 sq ft larger) since I am a Gold SPG member and the room was smoky. It also faced the freeway so it was a bit noisy. So we asked for a non-smoky room and we were put on the other side of the floor in a standard king room. It was fine. Small but clean. Bed was average. Location was pretty good with a Westfield mall across the street. Close to the 405. 15 minutes from Santa Monica beach.

We didn't eat here but there is a $15 breakfast buffet. If you are an SPG member it is half-price. Parking is $12.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in providing better service to our guests and help us measure our guest satisfaction. I am delighted to hear that your most recent visit with us met your expectations particularly with our friendly staff . Customer service and comfortable room to stay in are our utmost priority at this hotel and we are very happy that we delivered to your complete satisfaction. It is our job to make sure that our guest's needs are being met from the staff to the comfort of our rooms. Please come and visit us again whenever you are in the area and we will make sure that you will have another pleasant stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.
Kind Regards,.

316 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Only stayed a single night but wished I could have stayed longer.
Friendly staff on check-in as a SPG Preferred Customer, found my room nice and large, facing away from freeway so proving very quiet.
Just had a snack at the bar with a beer or 2 - bar staff friendly and noticed some locals coming in for food/drink - always a good sign.
Bed was so good I wish mine at home was like that!
Location means you should have a car (I was at a local business conference so didn't matter) as not much around apart from Westfield Centre.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back ie not freeway side quieter
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FPLAW, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in providing better service to our guests and help us measure our guest satisfaction. I am delighted to hear that your most recent visit with us met your expectations in all aspects . Customer service and comfortable room to stay in are our utmost priority at this hotel and we are very happy that we delivered to your complete satisfaction. It is our job to make sure that our guest's needs are being met from the staff to the comfort of our rooms. Please come and visit us again whenever you are in the area and we will make sure that you will have another pleasant stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards;
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel was very nice. Nothing fancy, but a great budget hotel. The beds were comfortable. Staff as polite and friendly. Definetly would stay here again. Great LA hotel away from all the people in the more touristy areas.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in providing better service to our guests and help us measure our guest satisfaction. I am delighted to hear that your most recent visit with us met your expectations particularly with our friendly staff and comfortable beds. Customer service and comfortable room to stay in are our utmost priority at this hotel and we are very happy that we delivered to your complete satisfaction. It is our job to make sure that our guest's needs are being met from the staff to the comfort of our rooms. Please come and visit us again whenever you are in the area and we will make sure that you will have another pleasant stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you. Kind Regards,.
Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

... they say it can ruin a whole bunch and I feel terrible saying so, but that's what happened during my stay.

Let me say that the entire dining and bar staff (breakfast and evenings) are amazing. So is Karina at the front desk. Karina was there last year when I stayed here and she remembered me over 12 months later. The rooms are updated and if you stay on the freeway side the rooms are much larger and feature the larger style mini-fridges.

The unfortunate thing was that near the end of my stay I discovered bed bugs on one of the two double beds in my room. I wasn't sleeping in this bed and there were only a few of them, but it is most definitely a few too many. The hotel handled it well in terms of investigating, cleaning all my clothes, checking through my luggage and moving me (I learned after that they should have steam cleaned or frozen my luggage), but it's just not acceptable to have them and the first person I spoke to about the bugs didn't know how to handle it. I was very fortunate that these did not travel home with me - I understand they are nearly impossible to get rid of if they ride home in your things, but it would make me think more than twice about staying here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
FPLAW, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in providing better service to our guests and help us measure our guest satisfaction. . I am disappointed to hear that your most recent visit with us did not meet to your expectations. We made our investigation about your issue with our extermination company and we found that there was no infestation of any insects. We have rented that room many times since you stayed in with us and there are no signs of any infestation. Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience you may had with us. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future and we will make sure that you have an enjoyable and comfortable stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback.

Kind Regards;
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've stayed here before and like it because of the convenient location across the road from a shopping mall with easy access to the 405.

Rooms are basic but the water pressure is good and hot! Parking is easy and plentiful! Breakfast has a good range and friendly helpful staff there!

I was in Los Angeles on holiday before a conference in Las Vegas so was in and out going shopping and sightseeing!

There's a small business centre, which is really just a computer with a printer but that's all I needed but only one desk so sometimes I needed to wait until it was free.

It seems to me that it's very difficult to compare hotels in different countries, even when they're the same brand. It seems that in general, US and Canadian hotels seem to be much more basic than the same brand in Asia.

Because I was here on holiday, I asked for the minbar to be emptied so I could put drinks and leftover food (which in the US always happens because all the meals have enough food to feed two hungry people!)

Not only did they empty the minibar, but they went the extra mile and replaced it with a proper refrigerator! Great service people!

I read one of the other reviews on this hotel and one of the reviewers said they had a Trip Advisor luggage tag! Hmm, I can see how that would work! Where did you get this from?

Big screen TV which was great!

Coffee maker with a good selection of tea and coffee!

All in all, great place to stay and I'll be back.

Room Tip: I'm not sure that there's any difference between any of the rooms? We were in rooms 604 and...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in providing better service to our guests and help us measure our guest satisfaction. I am delighted to hear that your most recent visit with us met your expectations particularly with our friendly staff ,comfortable and clean room and peaceful environment. Customer service and comfortable room to stay in are our utmost priority at this hotel and we are very happy that we delivered to your complete satisfaction. It is our job to make sure that our guest's needs are being met from the staff to the comfort of our rooms. Please come and visit us again whenever you are in the area and we will make sure that you will have another pleasant stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you. Kind Regards,.
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

First time staying at this hotel from Oct. 19th to 20th, 2012. Lobby looks really nice, especially for a Four Points. While checking in, front desk was extremely courteous and friendly. Got to my room and it was decent. Smaller than I anticipated but typical Four Points room. While getting into bed, the first thing I noticed was how well I can hear the adjacent rooms. While my TV was on with average volume, I can hear the TV next door, which was on a Chris Rock standup show. To top it off, I could also hear the people, on the opposite side, talking to each other. So while I'm trying to watch TV and fall asleep, I could hear my TV, another TV and people speaking to each other. I could tell that the walls were extremely thin and it wasn't just people blasting the TV volume or people talking loud.

I hardly have any trouble sleeping but this situation was a tough to fall asleep in. Everything with the hotel was fine except for this which is why I wouldn't stay here again. I would give this place a 2.5

On a good note, staff was friendly, huge Westfield mall right across the street with a lot of shops and eateries. Location is within close, driving proximity of a lot of tourist spots.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We strive to make sure that every guest has an experience that is memorable and comforting while they come to stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that your most recent visit with us failed to meet your expectations particularly the thin walls and hearing loud noises from other rooms as well the television.We will definitely look into these issues and forward them to the proper department to ensure that we take care of the problems.I am very sorry that we failed to deliver to your complete satisfaction. It is our job to make sure that we offer you an uncomplicated and comfortable stay. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future and we will make sure that you will have a pleasant stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Kind Regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had a quick trip. I checked in late, checked out early, so I did not get an opportunity to explore the hotel as I normally like. Rooms are clean. Nice toiletries! Room service was fast! About 10 min wait from taking my order to delivering to my room. They gave me a diet coke, instead of regular :( but other than that, no issues with room service. The hotel is off the 405 so you do hear the traffic. I slept with the a/c fan on all night to drown out the freeway noise. Silver lining....I just had to look out the window in the AM for a traffic alert. Night front desk ladies were really nice. The AM front desk guy was a bit rude and short with me. It's also across from a good mall with a Target. Great if you forgot something and needed to go to the store. I would consider staying here again. But was not overly impressed. And parking was $12 a day.

Room Tip: Right off the 405. May be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are very important to us in proving better service to our guests. We strive to make sure that every guest such as yourself has an experience that is memorable whenever they come to stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet some of your expectations of our hotel such the freeway noise, loud a/c fan, and mixed up with the room service order and rudeness of our staff. We will definitely look into these deficiences and correct them. Customer service is our utmost priority at this hotel and I am very sorry that we failed to deliver to your complete satisfaction most especially dealling with the overall noise and rudeness. Rudeness behavior is unacceptable and is never tolerated at this hotel. It is our job to make sure that we take care of you while you are staying with us and offer a comfortable stay. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future and we will make sure that you will have a pleasant stay. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy yo assist you.

Best Regards,

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside? Share your experiences!