“They have the most savory lunch & dinners you have ever tasted!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Mesmer Ave
Transit: Bus stop on the corner of Jefferson Blvd & Mesmer ave
Description: We are dedicated to serve the highest quality of Persian food at Reyhan from our famous homemade AUSH soup to our healthy kabobs & homemade hummus, we love to see every one enjoy their food at Reyhan. Open Mon-Friday (11am - 1am)Sat - Sun (5pm - 1am)
SyberianHuskyLuv
“They have the most savory lunch & dinners you have ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2009

I am an American who has been blessed to have Persian food made for me all my life both within the United States and abroad. Reyhan Persian Grill is one of the best little hideaways in LA. Seriously, whether you are are a superstar or a hard working guy/girl Frank and Frieda make everyone feel comfortable. Try Fesenjan and Ghormeh sabazi!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles
“You HAVE to go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2009

I have eaten at persian restaurants before, but this was something else. Every bite I took was tastier than the last one. The food was INCREDIBLE!!!!! It was so good I went there 3 days in a row! First I went with my girlfriends, and then I took my husband, and then we took our friends the day after. I've never done anything like that before. I mean, it was just fantastic. The Kabob's are soo juicy and you can taste the quality in the the meat. All white meat chicken. The sauces that you put over the rice were better than any restaurant I have ever tried. I definitely recommend this place. It is a cute and cozy little place that is great to take the family or even for date night, which is what my husband and I did. OH, and try the Kashk o badimjan....its an appetizer but I cant say enough about that.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
orange county
“you haven't had persian food until you check this place out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2009

i love love love reyhan persian grill everything about it! the prices, the GREAT meals, the healthy options, the fresh flavors, service, and their catering!
i don't care if your in the area near the area or just don't know the area this place is a MUST MUST MUST!!!

oh and btw they got wonderful great new owners who i loove<33 they make you feel right at home:) and catering soo easy!!!!

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

ECRBaller
“The best persian food this side of the Mississippi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

I've ate at plenty of persian restaurants, and in all honesty, I haven't been a big fan. A friend of mine recommended Reyhan, and since then I refuse to eat at any other persian restaurant. The place prides itself on serving healthy, and very tasty persian food at prices that beat the competition. The owners are friendly and the atmosphere is cozy and very different from the unusual feeling of alienation I get at other persian places. The food is lean, and absolutely amazing. I've tried everything on the menu and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates good, healthy food.

Playa del Rey, CA
“Great Food; Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

My partner and I have been to Reyhan several times now, as it has become one of our favorites. The food is uncomplicated, delicious, satisfying, and -- for those of us generally unfamiliar with Persian cuisine -- wonderfully different from the more common ethnic choices. Reyhan's portions are generous, and nothing that we've tried has been the least bit greasy. ("Clean food," as an old friend would say.) From personal experience, we can recommend all of the following: kashk (an eggplant puree appetizer), hammus (a garbanzo bean puree appetizer), shish kabob (marinated beef), boneless chicken kabob, chicken koobideh (ground chicken kabob), fesenjan (a chicken stew), and gheymeh (a beef stew). We can also recommend the half-rice/half-salad option available with many dinners. Reyhan's atmosphere is very casual but comfortable. The service is friendly and eager to explain anything unfamiliar, although sometimes a little slow.