“Wonderfull” 5 of 5 stars

Luxembourg
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

One of the most beautyful waterfalls I ever saw. It is the visit worth if you are near this place.
You can even swim there to refresh.

Canggu, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“Best waterfall Ive ever saw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Wow, nothing else, then just a amazing face of beauty that nature can create! last time we've been there there was also a small boat that you can use it and you feel like in a jungle. I recommend to come before 5 because the sun goes out and its quite more coldy out there for swim.

Makati
“Nice site to see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

It's a twenty minute walk down a very steep paved road but you have the option to take a motorcycle. Nothing much to do in the area but to take pictures. The guides will offer to take your pictures and will even direct the shots for you.

Visited October 2013
“Beautiful waterfall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was a beautiful waterfall. We went as part of the whale shark watching tour and while I would not recommend that portion, the waterfall was actually really nice. It started getting a little crowded around 11am, so try to get there early. Wouldn't recommend making the 5-6 hour round trip drive from Cebu for this, but if you're in the area, you should definitely check it out.

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
10 attraction reviews
“If possible I recommend to visit this place early in the morning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Travelling solo, I decided to stay overnight around Poblacion,Oslob. Then at 0630 in the morning, I started hovering the place with a rented motorbike for 250php good enough to take me to Whale Shark area and Tumalog Falls.

It takes only 30 minutes to dive with whale shark and Tumalog falls is just 3 km away from the place. So around 0745 I get to see its pure pristine state without any other tourist ! Entrance fee is only 20 pesos and if you prefer another motorbike towards the falls that's another 50 pesos.

I am totally enchanted by its beauty. Amazing. And while I plunged myself into the the cold refreshing water treating my body from ardous swimming and flipping- It feels like I am having a retreat. Peacefully meditating while I float.

There were no mosquitoes that I noticed but if there is which is certain then I am not that conscious with their presence. Probably because they are fewer compared to the number I have had in the room I stayed at that night.

Mosquitoes thrives rampantly in stagnant water. With the fish, the constant flow- taking a plunge is relatively safe. And take note: Dengue mosquitoes usually bite later in the afternoon and Malaria can be anytime of the day (but the area is not known to any case). Still be careful. Travelling is really worth it but it also has its risks.

Well, anyway I spent time with Tumalog falls for 30 minutes.
All by my self.
Then a bunch of other tourists-
twenty of them to be exact came.

So if you like to see its solemnity- be sure to be really early. :-)