“Rude uneducated staff. If you are African American stay away !!!” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Covina
Moreno valley
“Rude uneducated staff. If you are African American stay away !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I stay in the LA area for wrk every year from June to mid August. Last year I did Hilton that was really costly. I have never experienced a more rude and uneducated staff ever. These guys are terrible and don't understand they work in hospitality. They speak to you like crap mind you I payed over $5k total. The one and only manager is a jerk that doesn't allow you make a statement and truly believes that his way is the right way at all times. I was told by a front desk agent Rebeka that if my 1 year old runs across the floor again she would throw us out lol...yeah right and you will lose your $20000 a year job if that happens. Front desk agents never have on name tags and barely refer to you by yours. Location is great !!! Right next to hwy 10 ... I get to wrk in mins... Oh well Double Tree I will never cheat on you again... Lol

• Stayed July 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Los Angeles, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It could be better but looks like the administrator pays no attention to whats going on there, check in 3 pm check out 11 am how many house keepers for so many rooms and look of attention to most of the premisses Cheap towels cups and lock of attention to Carlson members like there is no one there to supervise.. only housekeeper employe was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn & Suites standards. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope for another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!
west covina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

building need total remodel. we will not stay in the hotel again unless is remodel. Bathroom is bad and elevator spells and the lobby look so old. they can not allow you to take breakfast in to your room and is not included. You paid for breakfast and can not do what ever you like or eat where ever you like.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. This gives us the opportunity to review the situation and correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. Thank you for your valuable feedback!
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This is my fourth time to visit this establishment and it continues to amaze me how it needs fixings from the Radisson. Finding your room is like walking through a maze. I spent 10 mins trying to find my assigned room with bags. Signs didn't help. The rooms have been renovated but for the worse rather than better. Couch had a stain on it as did the chair. The television went from a flat screen to an antique. It's like they went looking for old TVs to place in the rooms. The shower rooms door looks like it needs refurbishing, the door was broken and the paint was peeling. The caulking on the tub was dirty. The kitchen sink faucet dripped even as I tried to stop it. Good things are a microwave and mini frig are included. No food unless you pay.
Park inn needs help, please!!

• Stayed July 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
San Francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 nights on the ground floor. I got this deal from priceline. The wifi in room was so weak that my devices couldn't connect. There was loud music playing in the midnight. My room was facing to the highway. The noise from highway was so bad, but the patio outside my was a nightmare. There were some drunkies talking so loud untill 1:30 in the morning. If you got this deal from priceline, try to get yourself a room in the back of the hotel and not to stay ok the ground floor. Also, when someone flushed the toliet from the room above mine, I heard the water flow so clear. Next time, I'd rather spend more to stay a better one.

• Stayed July 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
Fresno, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

If they replaced the carpet, it'd be a nice room. We were impressed with the hotel until we opened the room door. This first thing I saw was dirty carpets. I have a steam cleaner at home, what's so hard about spending 45 minutes to clean the carpets if they need it? Second thing....the smell. I had no time to change rooms, so I decided to light scented candles and grin and bear it. It smelled so bad of wet carpet. Like water damage carpet. Soon I found out why. After taking of my shoes, I stepped in a very damp area on the carpet. It appeared that there may be a water leak in the wall that hasn't been addressed. Part of the wall was wet too. The candles just made the room smell like wet carpet flowers.
As someone with back problems, the Sleep Number beds were perfect.
The hotel just has a few small fixes to improve themselves and get good reviews. I don't understand letting little things go when the test of the hotel seems so decent.

• Stayed July 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Carlson at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn standards.
Benicia, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Torn up desk chair seat, stain on carpet, long hair on back of tub/shower the whole 3 days there. Breakfast cost $8.95 with a added $3 charge if you wanted an omelet. Not enough ceramic cups so styrofoam was used. Only a loaf of bread in an open bag for bread type. Had to ask for a toaster. The grounds in general were nice. Heavily catered to Asian tour groups. Entry amenities only included hot water, no coffee. Did not try their dinning room service. Did like the idea of each unit being a suite with bedroom separate from front room, but not worth a return stay. Not a clean place. Had to wipe down the vent which was very dusty. Had to ask for face cloth and hand towels daily.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Covina, responded to this review, July 10, 2014

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Covina? Share your experiences!