“It's okay.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Covina, California
“It's okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

That's about it. I did not try the buffet, which is what most people go for. I had a combo. They do not serve whole beans, which I prefer, and the portions were small. Other local restaurants are better. This one is okay in a pinch.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Azusa, California
“Disappointed....X 4”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

Took my wife (Her Birthday) for Sunday Brunch @ 2:10 pm. We sat down @ 2:30 pm. We ordered soft drinks and had just finished our salads when we were told at 2:45pm. to get fruit if we wanted, the buffet was closing in 5 minutes. What a waste of planning a nice Birthday meal for our family to enjoy. Even worse I called to speak to the Manager next day and all he said was the sign says over at 3:00 pm. What great customer service (not). I wish I didn't even waste my time calling him.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baldwin Park, California
“Authentic Mexican Food @ it's BEST!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

We enjoy eating @ Don Chon's every Sunday after mass, it's a family tradition from the time we ate there the 1st time. Don Chon's has great service, from the young lady that takes your name down and put you on the wait list to the cook, the waiters and the owner where you make your final stop. We enjoy the champange buffet and their traditional dishes, I especially love their chilaquiles and their fruit bar... yummy. See you Sunday Jimmy :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere