I found this place last minute and had not read any reviews and wasn't happy about staying here but was exhausted from travel and desperate. My room had a terrible smell, the bathtub and shower curtain still had dirt spots, dead spider in the bathroom, lampshade hanging from the ceiling over a lightbulb, large gap under entry door. The doors and jams was all damaged. I did not even take my shoes off to walk on the carpet and dreaded getting in that bed. I was charged $110.00 for my stay. Robbery to say the least. To top it off my brand new car got scratched!!!
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa/Orange County Airport Hotel Costa Mesa
- Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa/Orange County Airport Hotel
- Vagabond Hotel Costa Mesa
- Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa/Orange County Airport CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa/Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.