“Fun stay!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Thornton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel. First off, we went to get into bed after a long day, and found a really horrible stain on the sheets, that looked like it had seeped through from the mattress! We talked to the front desk, and they changed the sheets in the room, but we still avoided the bed. There is no daily maid service, therefore no fresh wash clothes or towels. and the second night, after we had gone to dinner, we found that our room keys no longer worked. Somehow it showed that we had moved rooms in the system, even though we had not moved! This hotel is centrally located, which IS nice, and the rooms were affordable, but after we had checked in and I had paid for 2 nights, I had wished we were staying somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Christopher R, General Manager at Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Good Evening FunMom!

Firstly, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent summer vacation. We appreciate your business and certainly hope I'll be able to assuage your concerns and welcome you back to the hotel the next time your travels find you in our neck of the woods. I also thank you for your feedback. Whether it's a raving review, or a candid complaint, it's important for my team and I to know when we got it right, and when we can improve to ensure all our guests have a fully satisfying stay.

I am definitely disheartened to hear that your recent stay was far from perfect. I assure you that I will look further into the issues you've addressed and ensure I receive a full understanding of what took place in your room. It is far from the normal experience any of my guests go through, and I assure you that our Housekeeping staff prides themselves on ensuring all our rooms are cleaned thoroughly and prepared for our guests' satisfaction.

We do offer housekeeping service daily, and if there was any reason your room did not receive that, I fully apologize to you and your family. Further, I am sorry to hear that you experienced an confusion with the front desk team regarding room keys, or your overall reservation. I will also investigate that matter to ensure our entire staff addresses whatever failures took place and corrects it going forward.

While I know your stay didn't meet up to the standards we pride ourselves upon, I hope you'll give us a second chance to impress you and regain your confidence. I welcome you to reach out to me directly via email so that I might be able to offer you a reason to try us again, when next your travels find you in our neck of the woods. No matter what, I thank you for your time and your follow up.

Wishing you the best of weeks,

Christopher Ramirez Szabo
cramirez@ramadasuitesnewport.com
Pacific Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am very happy with my stay at the Inn, the restaurant is very convenient and excellent. The pool and the hot tub is perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Address: 1680 Superior Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Costa Mesa
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Ramada Newport Beach
Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach CA - Orange County
Costa Mesa Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.