The place was pretty well located, Newport Blvd and 17 Street is a restaurant hub, not far from the peninsula.
Parking was free and easy, there was free wi-fi, and a desktop in the lobby where you could surf and print a boarding pass.
There was some noise, maybe the room above, I'm not sure.
I felt it was a good value and clean. I didn't try the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- Ramada Inn & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Hotel
- Ramada Inn & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Ramada Newport Beach
- Ramada Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Ramada
- Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach CA - Orange County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.