The motel is in an excellent location right at the end of the 55. The rooms and grounds are very clean, the Wi-fI works fine as do the TV and AC. The prices is good, I paid about $70/night over a four day stay.
The minuses: the walls are very thin. If you have a neighbor, you will hear everything that goes on in that room. The first night I was here I had a neighbor with several kids and it was very noisy. Parking lot and walkway noise is very noticable.
The other minus is a lack of a complimentary breakfast. I had thought that had become a standard for quick stay motels by now. They have a sit down resturant, but I never saw anyone in there. They did not even have complimentary coffee in the lobby(they have a small maker in the room) .
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- Ramada Inn & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Hotel
- Ramada Inn & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Ramada Newport Beach
- Ramada Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Ramada
- Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach CA - Orange County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.