We stayed here for one night when we were attending a performance at the Performing Arts Complex which is right next door. The location was great, from the hotel there is a bridge walkway straight across to the Plaza stores across the road. Very convenient. The staff are nice as you would expect from an exclusive hotel. The decor was beautiful. The bar was nice and served food that came out quickly. The drawback is that the staff are so sterilised they lose some of that genuine warmth that smaller hotels have.The room we had looked out across the pool and gym and was nicely appointed. There was a bit of noise from adjoining rooms of children being noisy or throwing something or other. Not very well soundproofed. Maybe they dont expect much noise.
Very nice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa allows you to discover the culture, glamour and excitement of Orange County. Close to theater, shopping, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin South Coast Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Westin
- Westin South Coast Plaza
- Westin Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin Costa Mesa
- Westin South Caost Plaza
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County