“Very Modern ,Recently Renovated” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County

You added Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 S Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (Formerly The Hotel Hanford)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, Florida
“Very Modern ,Recently Renovated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was immediately impressed with this hotel. The hotel was very modern, it appears to be recently renovated. The location is excellent,convenient to freeways, South Coast, restaurants,SNA.The staff was very friendly and accomadating. The room was large and comfortable. The rate was very reasonable for the season and the area. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Good price, modern renovation. Pool was closed which is always a downer me seem to happen frequently to us, grrr!!! Sent us over tooth Hilton pool via van. Comfy bed, good pillows, fairly quiet other than a little road noise and some dudes dogs behind the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I attended a wedding in CA and stayed here. The property is very nice and the employees are exceptional...especially Ashley the bartender and Melia the security person. Everyone who works there was more than willing to help out however they could. I would stay here again and hope that I have the opportunity to do so!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

From the beginning our visit was outstanding. Grant at the front desk made sure we were well taken care of. He even helped my lost friends find their way when they got turned around. The entire staff was great. Our room was clean and the maid staff kept it that way all week. When we got back from my son's game I couldn't find the tv remote so they sent up a new one. We had a view of the pool (and some houses) but it was quiet. Parking was pretty good as well and being right off the freeway made it easy to get around. Great shopping and restaurants nearby. Don't forget to stop at the restaurant near the lobby. The wait staff made us feel right at home. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2013
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel. I was in Orange County twice and stayed there both times. Their staff is so polite and always happy, the rooms a great- very big and comfortable - and the hotel is very clean and well maintained. I really was comfortable here. This will be my sna go-to hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed for a week at the beginning of August. Great location 5 minutes from John Wayne Airport, right off the 405. All of the staff very accommodating and pleasant, food in restaurant very good. Rooms are clean, spacious, and modern with great air conditioning and free wifi.

All-in-all a great stay and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice hotel at a good price!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed one Saturday night while in town for a reunion. Sam at the front desk was GREAT! Very hospitable and was was able to check me into my room before noon. The room itself was sooooo comfortable, with all the amenities I could ask for! LOVED that amazing shower as well as the Keurig (sp?)! Bed was comfortable, linens were spotless...I could go on and on about how impressed I was with this hotel. The only minor glitch was the $10.00 parking, which I understand is reasonable for California hotels, BUT, when I got back to the hotel late at night the front parking area was filled with non-registered cars. I had to park in the back garage, which was somewhat unnerving, being a woman traveling alone. That by no means would keep me from staying here again....just wanted to make mention of that. Convenient location to the BEACH, shopping, SNA.

Room Tip: My room looked over the back, but didn't matter. It was quiet!