“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County

You added Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 S Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (Formerly The Hotel Hanford)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean. The front desk agent Jorge was very pleasant, professional and helpful. He helped us at check in and check out and made the beginning and ending of our trip memorable. The restaurant was very nice and great service. The room was nice, modern and quite spacious. I would definitely go again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed at this Crowne Plaza Hotel in April 2013. The rooms have European styling and were fairly spacious. I am not a fan of European styling so I will stay elsewhere in the future. The hotel is convenient to the Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, and Newport area. Large shower but you have to turn it on while standing in the shower (brrrrrr).

Room Tip: There is a McDonald's on the way out of the parking lot for quick snack.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear timeoffagain,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, and I apologize you were not satisfied with the room accommodations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was perfect. The room was clean, and had everything you would expect from a Crowne...! Went to the bar for a quick drink before going out to dinner. Ashley at the bar was super nice. Great and easy to talk to. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Stay was great. Had good time. Comfortable rooms. Bartender Ashley was very friendly great service.everything in the hotel was nice rooms are very nice and fancy. Restaurant was very good and taste everything I are was great for breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Front Desk: Javier, Jorge, Elizabeth, Corina, Frank, Erin, Andrew. In Room Dining: Javier. Restaurant/Bar: Amy, Caesar, Emily, Erick, Luptina, Shuttle Drivers: Greg, Augustine. Housekeeping: Rosa. Maintenance Crew: Danilo, Isaac, Fernando, Anthony, Dan. As you can see from my list the employees from just about every department made our nine day stay truly unforgettable. It was as if they were welcoming us into their own home. It was their level of service that really put it over the top for us. I even barged in on their General Manager: Mr. Charles Harber because I felt compelled to make him aware of how wonderful his staff is. my husband and I are in the hotel/hospitality industry and have been for more than 30 years. You can count on us to be overly critical - we can help it - it's our business. But we couldn't find a single thing to complain about. Thank you so very much Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa, Orange County, CA. If we are ever in this area from Boston, MA ever again - we don't have to think twice about where we will stay. Much love, Room #413 (dates: April 5, 2013 - April 13, 2013)

Room Tip: Room #413 was awesome!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
doner5
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night, but I wish it was for a week! The front desk staff is fantastic. The restaurant is really good. I had some time to interact with the sales team and they were some of the best I have seen around! You will not go wrong staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here for only only one night, arrived around 8:00 pm so I decided to eat at the bar/rest. After I checked in, the room was extremely nice and comfortable, plenty of towels, pillows, toiletries, food was amazing at a fair price putting into consideration that hotel prices are higher than everywhere else, had a couple of drinks and went to enjoy my room, unfortunately there was a fight between a couple next door but a minute later I called the front desk security was sent over and stopped the fight. Wished I had stayed longer......now I relocated to this area but when friends come to visit I won't hesitate to book this hotel. Highly recommended!!!!!!!,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County? Share your experiences!