Last minute change in business took me from North of LA down toward Huntington Beach and I booked this Hilton on the airplane with little research...I was happy to find a great property.
The property is well kept, room was comfortable and clean, and all the staff was friendly. I only stayed here for one night so can't provide a very detailed review but pretty much everything was up to standards which seems to be harder and harder to find. As a Diamond Member, it was nice to find this property.
Two things that kept it from a 5 Star Rating was:
They don't offer much in the way of complimentary breakfast. I've stayed at both kinds of Hilton's, compare Hilton in Naples, FL that offers complimentary cooked to order breakfast at Don Shula's restaurant for Diamond Members to this Hilton's offerings of well...not much. On top of that, their "Executive Lounge" seats about 15 people and all the seats were full which left me eating breakfast standing. Why not a bigger lounge? There is no way that is ever sufficient seating.
Second, is the noise. Not the hotels fault but there was a good amount of traffic noise on the side of the building I was on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Hotel is located in the heart of the OC within walking distance to internationally acclaimed South Coast Plaza Shopping Center near beaches, arts, and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Hilton
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa CA