“Their bar make good drinks.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their bar make good drinks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2007

Their bar make good drinks.

77% Recommend
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delicious food and lovely atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2005

This restaurant is fabulous! Not only is the food excellent but the atmosphere, especially outside on the patio, is beautiful and romantic with huge candle trees and lights strung across the patio.

I had a party for my husband on the patio and everyone loved it. The staff was wonderful to work with in organizing the party and the service at the party was outstanding. Several of my friends have been back because the food was so delicious.

I highly recommend it for an evening out with someone special or as a great place for a party!

“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2005

I'm always trying to find new restaurants that somehow strike an interest in me, in today's world of chain restaurants this isn't always easy. Habana sets the standards higher. Upon entering the busy restaurant the candles were lit that lined the walls and it really set the mood of the restaurant. The bar was busy and their were numerous people waiting for a table, so it's probably a good idea to make a reservation in advance. The menu although simple, was amazing. If you know anything about Jeffrey's restaurants you understand that he doesn't cater to the people that go to an ethnic restaurant and decide to have American food. It's simple yet elegant. Habana has one of the nations top chefs, and the moment you take a bite of your entree you understand why. I reccomend this to anyone in the restaurant scene who can appreciate smaller businesses. This restaurant was a treat.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Waste of time and money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2005

I do not recommend this restaurant at all. First of the menu selection is really small. Half of the food they do offer wouldnt be considered Cuban food. The service was lousy. The tables were filthy. The salads had no flavor. The fryer wasnt working but they failed to inform us until they brought the food to the table so, no fries with my sandwich, just more of that tasteless salad. Dont waste your time and money by eating here. It ----!!!!

So Calif
“Horrible Horrible!! Service Appalling!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2005

Absolutely the worst service I've ever had anywhere! I was truly appalled at how I was treated. They didn't take my reservation after I had called in the week before and even though i had the girls name, they denied it and made me feel like a low life!
They hire young girls who know nothing about customer service, the manager "Jeff" I believe, was non-responsive to my disappointment, he didn't seem to care one bit.

I will NEVER recommend this place or go back. I just feel that in this day & age, customer service or just basic manners should be in all areas of dealing with the public.

I"ll be going to Chat Noir or The Clubhouse (where we went after leaving Habana - and were treated to good at The Clubhouse)
I prefer to deal with places that want my business, not the other way around.