“Great restaurant when you have teenagers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Costa Mesa, California
“Great restaurant when you have teenagers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, efficient staff, perfect when you are tired after a busy day and have teenagers with you.

Visited February 2013

71% Recommend
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had the Korean Tacos. Excellent choice. Service and food were great! Would recommend to all. Within walking distance from Westin South Coast Plaza.

Visited January 2013
“Always a good time at Friday's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I stopped in at this particular Friday's while staying at an area hotel. I would rate this a 5 star experience had it not been for one little aspect, parking. Not too familiar with the area, I was unaware at the fact that you had to park in the parking garage. First I wasnt sure about the entrance to get here, went into the garage, exited, then came around to the parking lot that I saw in front of the restaurant. Once there, I noticed that it was a valet parking area only. Seemed strange to me, but ok. I then went back to the parking structure and parked. From there, it was all great times!

We went in and sat at the bar for happy hour. I can never resist their pot stickers while there. The bar area was a bit busy as can be expected at any establishment during happy hour, however it did not make the service suffer. All the staff was excellent and attentive. As soon as my beer was getting low, I was being asked if I was ready for another.

The nice surprise at the end was that the bartender then asked us if we had parked in the structure. As we had, he asked for the ticket and he went and had it validated for us. We will be coming here again the next time we are in the area.

Visited November 2012
taylor, tx
“Good Service Even Late at Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The service was good when we went after 1100 Saturday night. We didnt wait long for our food either. the drinks came shortly after we ordered them and it was hot and good

Visited October 2012
Newport Beach, California, United States
“Fun place to go after work!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I met a friend here for dinner last night and it was very nice. It wasn't all that crowded for once, so we got seated immediately and have a very nice, quiet meal. I had the tacos and they were excellent. I've been here for business lunches as well as for dinner over the years and have always had a great meal. It does get crowded at times and parking is a bit of a pain as you have to park in a parking structure. Even though I got may parking stub validated, I still had to pay a small amount to get out which was annoying. But the whole dinig experience was very good and I would recommend this place to others.

Visited October 2012