“Perfect as usual!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Las Vegas
“Perfect as usual!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

You just can't go wrong with Maestros no matter what location that you visit. Always a great meal and a great atmosphere. The best steaks in the business!

Visited February 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Always Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had guests in town and wanted a special night. As usual Maestros does not disappoint. From the valet parking attendants to the greeting at the Host stand you are treated graciously. Our server, she was wonderful. Food was over the top. When others complain of the cost I wonder why they go here. Yes it's expensive but for the caliber of beef and the atmosphere and service you pay for what you get. Besides our server being knock down gorgeous her menu knowledge as well as knowledge of specials is why one frequents this restaurant.
Thank you for making me look so good to my friends.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Best Steak House in OC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went here for New Years Eve, and it was a happening place! busy well into the New Year, live band and a packed bar! Steaks and side were perfect.

Visited December 2013
Anaheim Hills, California
“Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Maestro’s in Costa Mesa. A great steakhouse also expensive. We had oysters, 3 were very good out of 6. We also had Mastro’s salad it is sort of a chopped salad with lobster, blue cheese onion and lettuce. It is good. I had a whistle pig Manhattan, good but not worth the extra expense at $35. Shame on me I did not ask the price when our server recommended it. We had the lobster mashed potatoes and they were very good and a huge serving. Carmen had the bone in filet and it was great. I had a very good New York Strip. This is usually a very busy place so we get an early reservation. The servers tend to be knowledgeable about the food and wines. We have always had a very good experience at Maestro's. Valet park.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One of the best Steakhouses ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Every metropolitan area has so many steak houses these days and the competition is fierce. However, having been to quite a few in the LA area Maestros is a real stand out. My wife and I ate at their sister Ocean Club restaurant back in May of this year and were very pleased. This place did not disappoint either. There is live music in the bar which I'm not a fan of, but we were seated well away from it. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. I bone marrow to start and rack of lamb,. both perfectly prepared. Very extensive and reasonable wine list. Portions were huge especially the cherry crisp which for desert was enough for 4 people. Not to be missed is their "world famous" lobster mashed potatoes. I always get a chuckle when I hear the term "world famous". It's amazing how many places have something on their menu that is "world famous", "award winning", or "home made". World famous or not the Maestros' lobster mashed is the best I've ever had. The portion was way more than 4 people could finish and the lobster to potato ratio was well in favor of the lobster. Overall a great meal in every respect and the restaurant even called me the next day to make sure we had had a great meal....nice touch I think. Thanks!!!

• Visited November 2013