“Great fun for group of 8” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 431 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Houston
“Great fun for group of 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed al fresco dining with friends after a busy conference day at the Westin. The service was great with a table on the patio. The wine selection was superb plus a tasty raspberry iced tea. The food was great with Italian favorites - veal marsala, baked ziti, chicken & veal parmesan. Save room for dessert. Don't miss the Apple Crostada & chocolate zuccotto cake. The service and food are consistent regardless of the city. I can always count on Maggiano's.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all, great food. This restaurant not only has a nice welcoming environment but their service was excellent! Our server was seriously one of the best I've had in a long time, he was funny, efficient and made me feel like I knew him from before. He also had a colleague of his come and serenade my friends that had just gotten engaged!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burbank, California
“Fine Italian dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Shrimp Scampi dish was excellent. There were so many shrimp, over delicious pasta, that it was almost overwhelming for one person. Almost. I did eat them all, probably 20 pieces, plus the pasta and bread. Then I went home and took my cholesterol medicine! This meal was all done while watching sports in the bar. Service was excellent and the ambiance is very nice. Definitely an excellent dining experience and I will return.

Visited May 2013
Riverside, CA
“Maggiano's by far the best Italian restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Every time I visit Maggiano's I leave wishing I lived close by. We travel over an hour to have dinner and we are always impressed with the service. Make reservations in advance to ensure you don't have to wait a long time. We enjoy the buy one take one home option. The four cheese ravioli is delicious and I order it every time. The pesto sauce and a light drizzle of marinara sauce makes your mouth water. Can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mission Viejo, California
“Good start OK finish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is not bad. The problem is there is only one sauce for everything and I mean everything. It is good sauce but everything?

Visited November 2012