“Great pizza, great people” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 431 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ciao! Deli & Pizzeria is the quintessential mom-n-pop, with homemade recipies, great service, and a fun atmosphere. Stop by for dine-in or take out. We also offer free delivery within 3 miles and a $20 minimum.
Saronno, Italy
“Great pizza, great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stay in Costa Mesa for long periods of time for business reasons. I stay at the Marriott residence which is 30 feet from the Ciao!. When I get back from the office and I'm really tired I know I can count on Ray and his wife to bring one of the best pizzas around. I come from Italy and even though this is not the traditional italian pizza, I enjoy it so much that I come here at least once for every trip I take.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

california
“Best meatballs in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We walk here and enjoy the quaint atmosphere, and great Italian food

Costa Mesa, California
“Food is sooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

We have bought their sandwiches on a couple occasions and loved them each time. I would say best sandwiches ever. We have got the fresh to order focaccia bread and was so good. The atmosphere is nice too. It is a small place with memorabilia all over walls. The owners are really nice and spend time with customers. Definitely recommend this place. Still want to try the pizza which have heard is great too. Just about everything is made fresh from what I was told.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Truely a Mom and Pop Pizzeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

The owners take great pride in their resturant. The husband is of Italian decent and knows italian food. Very casual. The meals are freshly prepared. The wife is from Chcago area and there are all sorts of pictures on the walls of Cubs and Bears. If you are staying at the residence inn on Baker street in Costa Mesa, this place is a 3 min walk. If you want a really good pizza and a cold bottle of beer in a friendly environment, consider this place.

• Visited August 2011