We needed a place to stay for a friends birthday bash in Newport Beach. The price couldn't be beat for the location and quality of this motel. Close enough the the bars... Our Uber ride was only $12 to get to Baja Sharkeez. The modern bright decor and "wood" floors is a nice change from the usual drab, icky, gag-inducing comforters and carpet of most motels. I had no idea that the rooms had a mini fridge with a microwave (plus a snack machine around the way). What a nice surprise! They only have enough parking space for 1 car per room (especially when fully booked) but additional cars can park literally around the corner. No parking restrictions. The staff was very pleasant upon check-in and also kind when they had to tell us to quiet down at 3:00 am (so sorry!). This place is great if you're looking for a decent place to stay in the Newport/Costa Mesa area. Just be aware that this may be a popular place for a crash pad for partiers like me and my friends. When I pulled up I saw another group pre-gaming in their room as well. Like other reviewers said, ask for a "quiet room." ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Motel-6, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County