We wanted a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay in Costa Mesa for a couple of nights and this place fit the bill exactly!
Rooms are minimalistic but big, beds are comfortable and the bathroom spacious and practical. There is only a simple coat rack to hang some clothes; I would have liked a chest with drawers to put some things away. Now, I kept most of my things in the suitcase on the floor, which was just OK.
We asked for a room at the 3rd floor in the back, so we had no noise from the highway. But indeed the walls are paper thin. Our neighbor came to ask if we could turn the TV down a bit, because they had to get up early in the morning. So, be mindful of your neighbors with noise!
Parking was convenient; because of the subterranean garage, our car was always cool.
There is a laundry room, but the two machines were most of the time occupied and there is no machine for change. The receptionist is not very eager to give you change, so come prepared with quarters if you need to do some laundry.
Location was good, with a supermarket and some small restaurants within walking distance.
And last but not least: at reception there is a coffee machine, where you can get your daily dose!
All in all, this place is good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County