“Very high end stores, not for a tourists budget” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Costa Mesa
Type: Malls, Shopping
Activities: Shopping, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive shopping center located near Disneyland.
Surrey
53 attraction reviews
“Very high end stores, not for a tourists budget”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a very nice mall with very high end stores with prices well out of anyone's budget. If you want an experience that is different, then go here. Explore Harry Winston and Versace etc. With 400+ stores, it is a nice looking mall that has just enough curiousity for everyone but if you are looking for a mall that you can afford and actually get deals at, South Coast is not the mall for you.

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland, New Zealand
47 attraction reviews
“Always a destination in my travels to California”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

In my years of travelling to California (Los Angeles) as I was growing up and travelling with my parents, South Coast Plaza was always a destination for us.
Plenty of parking and a variety of shops. One of my fondest memories is the Rainforest Cafe, a beautiful dining experience, great for the kids but adults can appreciate it too. The food is exceptional, by no means a gourmet restaurant but the ambience is superb.
A more refined restaurant would be the Claim Jumper, which provides excellent meals.
South Coast Plaza is a highly recommended stop in your travels.

Visited October 2011
Earth, Texas
50 attraction reviews
“Excellent upscale mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

One to the nicest malls I have seen. Many upscale shops, department stores and restaurants. Really worth a visit.

Visited July 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
85 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Shopping Plaza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

What a lovely, big clean mall, wonderful way to spend a few hours, the shops are lovely, most of the high end shops out of my range but lovely to browse in, Macy's was great, also the Nordstrom Rack, got some good buys there. Lovely area with restaurants, easy parking and plenty of it, a very nice experience, would certainly go back.

Visited July 2012
Corona, California
19 attraction reviews
“Macy's South Coast Plaza: My Store of Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Macy's South Coast Plaza is my store of choice when looking for clothes. They always have an excellent selection and a wide variety of price ranges. They carry all brands to suit anyone's taste. It is convenient and there are three separate Macy's stores located at South Coast Plaza: Women's, Men's and Home. I have another Macy's closer to me at Westminster, but the difference is night and day.

I had an outstanding customer service experience recently. While shopping with my daughter, Mireya helped us. She made herself available, but she left us to do our own shopping. (I hate it when clerks hover!) Of course, when we were ready to pay, we found her to check us out. She went above and beyond to maximize our savings. I had several 20% and $20 off coupons. She rang our several items up so that I saved quite a bit of money. How many clerks have you had who tried to work with you instead of against you? She deserves to be recognized as the employee of the month!

I will continue to use Macy's South Coast Plaza whenever I am looking for clothes. They are the best!

Visited May 2012