I have been staying here in the suites (the unattached building) for business for about 8 months, twice a month for week long stretches. The suite building has its own breakfast seperate from the main building, which is so convenient. If you have a room on the first floor, there will be a patio for you to chill out on while drinking those complimentary brews. I especially love the Happy Hour cookies as well as the complimentary ice cold brews that are in my room waiting on me. There are great restaurants nearby such as Aculpoco, Memphis Cafe, Umami Burger, Wahoo's, and etc. I will definitely be coming back when I am in the OC. on business.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach
- Ayres Hotel Costa Mesa
- Ayres Hotel & Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach CA - Orange County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European-inspired boutique hotel await you! You’ll find all of the 284 luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, MP3 radios, and hairdryers. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.A stay at our Costa Mesa hotel means you'll be just moments from the biggest California attractions, like the Orange County Performing Arts Center, Orange County Fairgrounds, South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.