I have been staying here in the suites (the unattached building) for business for about 8 months, twice a month for week long stretches. The suite building has its own breakfast seperate from the main building, which is so convenient. If you have a room on the first floor, there will be a patio for you to chill out on while drinking those complimentary brews. I especially love the Happy Hour cookies as well as the complimentary ice cold brews that are in my room waiting on me. There are great restaurants nearby such as Aculpoco, Memphis Cafe, Umami Burger, Wahoo's, and etc. I will definitely be coming back when I am in the OC. on business.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach
- Ayres Hotel Costa Mesa
- Ayres Hotel & Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach CA - Orange County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European-inspired boutique hotel awaits you! You’ll find all of the 284 luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, MP3 radios, and hairdryers. Every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.A stay at our Costa Mesa hotel means you'll be just moments from some of the biggest California attractions. Only just down the street, you will find the most prestigious shopping mall in Orange County, South Coast Plaza, with stores like Tiffany's and Bloomingdale's. For the theater buffs, the Segerstrom Center for the Arts is only 3 miles away and engages audiences with a broad range of productions in music, dance, and theater. The Orange County Fairgrounds, mere minutes away from the Ayres Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa, plays host to numerous festivals and fairs. The most famous is the Orange County Fair with tons of rides, attractions, and fair food which takes place every Summer. For those coming to California for its pristine beaches, Newport Beach is close by and absolutely breathtaking. Balboa Island is also a short ferry ride away from the nearby Balboa Peninsula and provides great family fun with fair rides and attractions. Explore everything Orange County has to offer when you visit our exceptional Costa Mesa hotel in the heart of the OC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Milestone Internet Marketing, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.