We attended a friend's memorial in Ross so this hotel was close to the ceremony. It is across the street from a shopping center with many good restaurants and shops. I was even able to buy a beautiful orchid from a flower shop for my friend's widow. For $170 plus tax you get a basic older BW hotel room in need of some upkeep. The A/C either keeps you freezing or too warm. It had a mind of its own. A little wrench kept popping up on the thermostat screen. When we first arrived I called the front desk about this and they promptly sent maintenance to reset it. The second time it did it I just let it go. The breakfast next door at the restaurant was very good. The huge lap pool and hot tub were great for relaxing. All will become a Marriott after being torn down I heard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated pool. Open year round, 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Priceline and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western