We stayed here as a family and found it a great option for staying in Marin. First of all it is central, so equal distance to San Rafael as Sausalito, as well as a quite easy to get into SF.
What is great about it is that there is a ton for kids (and adults). you can play shuffle board, basketball, swim, lounge in hammocks or use a putting green!
They also include a decent breakfast as well as are walking distance to a half dozed restaurant options if you crave something else.
If there is a downside, it is that it is just off of the 101 Highway, so there is a bit of road noise when you walk around - not in the rooms. The price is very reasonable and makes for a good place to camp out with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated pool. Open year round, 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western