I stayed two nights at the Best Western in Corte Madera for my birthday this past weekend, particularly because they have an outdoor swimming pool. But it turned out the most remarkable thing about this place is the exceptional quality of service I received. From the first phone call to the final checkout, EVERY staff person I interacted with was friendly, attentive and successful in giving me everything I asked for and more. I only recall the first person's name (Frankie), but everyone at the front desk, the pool attendant and the maintenance crew were very helpful, going the extra mile in a prompt, professional and effective manner. THANK YOU!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated pool. Open year round, 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western