We are recent retirees and have been staying at the Glorietta Bay Inn for 13 years. Our last stay was December 2012. It is superb. The staff are so good, they could teach customer service to the Ritz Carlton staff. The room and maintenance staff are equally friendly and helpful. We have stayed in many rooms. We like the Garden Room in the mansion and 336 in the other rooms. The latter has a cute private table outside the door and is quiet. We have stayed in the Library Room, but it is close to the staff morning breakfast set-up and tends to be noisy in the early morning. The proximity to the Del Coronado across the street is perfect because one has full access to the facility and beach without all the crowds, especially at Christmas. A very nice place, one of the best in America.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel Coronado
- The Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel
- Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado’s best boutique hotel. One block to the beach and just steps away from shopping and dining, this Coronado hotel invites you to experience award-winning guest service, ideal location, and abundant history and charm. ... more less