We have been staying at the Glorietta Bay for almost 15 years now. It is definitely one of my families favorite traditions. Upon arrival we are always greeted by familiar faces - the staff turnover is extremely low. Everyone is naturally friendly, and will do whatever is necessary to make your stay completely wonderful. The grounds are immaculate, fresh roses around the outdoor dining area make it a lovely setting for annual pictures. Breakfast is complimentary -so many wonderful choices for the entire family -the muffins and granola are our favorites - it is an added bonus to staying at such a beautiful boutique hotel. Our children like to play board games and read in the parlor - a most exquisite "living room" that has a player piano, library and many games. if you get a chance, and are planning a trip with your sweetie, be sure to book a room in the mansion part of the hotel. All are decorated differently, all with old world charm. My husband had a room here last month and we both did not want to leave. Fresh baked cookies and milk are delivered to your room nightly at turn down. Scrumptious!
The location is beyond prime. The beach is literally right across the street. All in all, our summers wouldn't be the same without Glorietta Bay. I can never see going to another hotel on the island! Book a room as soon as possible....... it will soon be one of your family's traditions as well!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel
- The Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel Coronado
- Mansion At Glorietta Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado’s best boutique hotel. One block to the beach and just steps away from shopping and dining, this Coronado hotel invites you to experience award-winning guest service, ideal location, and abundant history and charm. ... more less