“Best Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Saiko Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 82 restaurants in Coronado
Transit: Just steps form the Coronado ferry terminal
Coronado, California
“Best Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

They definitely have on of the best sushis around San Diego. We have been there and ordered food to take out several times and were always fully satisfied. The rolls are really really great and you definitely get a great value for your money. They also have happy hour but it is also worth to go there during "normal" hours.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“An interesting twist on sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at Saiko Sushi. We started with the Saiko edamame which is not just cooked with salt, but with celery salt and garlic - very tasty! We also ordered a couple of rolls, char Sui duck tacos and some dumplings, all of which were satisfying. We had our 15-month with us so we were eating early and that worked out perfectly because we got there for the end of happy hour. Our server was attentive and pleasant.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Saiko Sushi is pretty good, nothing out of this orld spectacular, not the best I've ever had, but if you are craving sushi, it is a good place to go.

Visited May 2013
Virginia
“Everyone knows your name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Coronado Island is so small, that the locals pick their favorite places and keep going back until the wait staff know everyone. So, on my second visit the server remembered me and already knew what I wanted to drink. I like sushi, but I always order the same thing, California roll, and a veggie roll. I just happened to arrive during their happy hour and they have a special rolls and drinks. So, I was able to get 2 rolls and a glass of wine for $12.50, which was a deal because I was able to take half of the sushi home for my lunch the next day.

It has a pleasant ambiance and there is plenty of seating outdoors. Some of the outdoor seats have a distant view of the Bay. The servers are very attentive. All in all, I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We lived in Coronado for a year and this was our favorite place, Great Sushi. I love the Rey Roll with it's micro cilantro, my wife liked the Black Cod and the kids enjoyed that they changed regularly the desserts. The place is nice and the service was always amicable
We were there for a year, ate out a lot and Saiko Sushi was the one we liked the most

• Visited May 2013