“Delish!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were looking for a place to have lunch in Coronado, CA. Very nice town with cute restaurants. In looking up places in Trip Advisor we came along this place and gave it a try. We were not disappointed. What a delish meal. Well price for lunch, Everything is fresh and cooked by a chef. They give you a good amount of food to eat. We ate the salad and pasta( alfredo) best I have had anywhere and their sandwiches. All delish. We decided to go and have dinner. They close at 9 pm and we made it there at 8:40pm. They accommodated us without a problem and boy were not not disappointed. The pasta and shrimp appetizer is to die for. I totally recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area looking for a great place for lunch and dinner.

phoenix
“Excellent food and great value in a charming location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We happened upon Rhino's after leaving the Coronado Beach. We had lunch with our three kids and found the pricing very reasonable and the food excellent. My 16-year-old son had the chicken alfredo which was cooked fresh and served piping hot as was my daughter's spaghetti and meatballs. The portions were huge! My other daughter really enjoyed her french dip andI loved, loved, loved the lobster bisque!!! My husband said his cobb salad was "O.K" but it sure looked good to me! Very cute place and great staff.

Canada
“Charming Fun & Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were staying in the area for a week and had Dinner here the first night we arrived.
To say we were back three more times should tell you a lot!!

Great food, wonderful service. The girls were fun and we love that!! Relaxed atmosphere and isn't that what you want when you are vacationing??

Millarville
“Glad I didn't read the other reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch today. Maybe they got a new cook because our meals were great. I had the turkey sandwich with taco soup and my wife had the chef salad. The soup was very good and seasoned just right. Both my wife and I commented on how fresh all the ingredients were in each of our meals. And the portion size was excellent.
The restaurant was about half full when we arrived and filled up after that. The staff were great and we didn't wait for anything.
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Terrible Food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Looked fairly busy when we walked by but when we sat down it looked like a few people were not very happy. We gave it a chance but I have to say the food was terrible. Very greasy and the eggs tasted like they were from a box.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere